AGC TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CO.,LTD. (hereinafter the "our company"), complies with laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information and its Personal Information Protection Policy established herebelow, and takes the utmost care in handling such information, to maintain trust in our company and meet expectations of society.
Our company recognizes the essential importance of the proper and adequate protection of personally identifiable information of individuals, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers etc., of our customers, business partners, and all other parties concerned with our business operations (hereinafter "Personal Information"). Recognizing its social responsibility, we hereby establishes the following basic policies (hereinafter "Policy") to comply with laws and regulations with respect to the protection of privacy and Personal Information:
- When our company collects any Personal Information, our company will specify the purpose of its use, and will collect the information through the fair and legal means.
- Our company will use Personal Information only for the business purpose that our company have indicated when collecting. If our company wishes to use Personal Information beyond the original purpose that our company have indicated, our company shall obtain an approval from the individual to whom such Personal Information relates (hereinafter "Owner"), except as allowed by relevant laws and regulations.
- When handling Personal Information, our company will appoint an appropriate person who is responsible for the protection of Personal Information within our company, and shall strive to strictly manage Personal Information to prevent its illegal access, loss, falsification or leakage.
- Unless otherwise authorized by the Owner or allowed by relevant laws and regulations, our company will not provide Personal Information to any third party. In addition, when providing such Personal Information to any third party as authorized or allowed above, our company will execute an agreement with the third party or take any other measures that obligates the third party to be responsible for the management of the Personal Information to be provided, thereby preventing its leakage to any other party or other misuse.
- Our company will promptly respond to requests to disclose, correct, add and/or delete Personal Information from the Owner, to the commercially reasonable extent.
- Our company will comply with relevant laws and regulations with regard to the protection of Personal Information, and also constantly review its implementation of the Policy, and strive to make further improvements.
- Our company will completely inform of this Policy to all of its employees as well as other concerned parties, to ensure that each of them understands the importance of the Policy and conducts him or herself in an appropriate manner to follow the Policy.
Our company shall use any Personal Information only for the purposes of providing or improving the products, services and relevant information of our company and / or its affiliated companies(hereinafter”Group”), and to respond to inquiries made by the Owner of Personal Information. (If the purpose of use of Personal Information is shown by each service category, our company uses such Personal Information in accordance with the above purpose.) If our company wishes to use Personal Information for any other purpose than those defined above, our company shall disclose the purpose of use when collecting such Personal Information.
Following is the outline of request procedures on Personal Information that our company has collected. With regard to the specific procedures, please contact the service division to which you have provided your Personal Information.
- （1）Submitting requests
- If you wish to request the disclosure, correction and/or deletion of your Personal Information, our company will send you the request form. Please fill in the form and return it to us by postal mail. In order to prevent potential leakage of the Personal Information, only requests made by the Owner of Personal Information will be accepted, except in case of the request being made by his or her legal representative.
- （2）Documents to be included when submitting a request
- In order to confirm that the individual submitting the request is in fact the Owner of Personal Information, please submit to us a copy of your driver's license or official residence certificate, along with the request form.
- （3）Our company procedure for answering your request
- After receiving your request, our company will confirm the content of the request, and thereafter will send a response to it directly to you, the Owner, by postal mail. Please understand that in case our company is unable to confirm the identity of the individual submitting the request, we may decline to answer the request. In addition, we ask for your understanding that while our company will make efforts to respond to requests promptly, it is however possible that such response may take some time to ensure its accuracy.
For other inquiries regarding your Personal Information, please contact the below by letter or e-mail(see Contact us).