Material Glass Engineering Group/Fabricated Glass Engineering Group
- ● Planning, design, and equipment procurement (domestic and overseas) for cold repair (regular repair) of flat glass and electronic glass manufacturing plant, and on-site support for construction and startup
- ● Planning, design, equipment procurement, and on-site support for installation and commissioning for flat glass and electronic glass processing lines
Glass Furnace Engineering Group
- ● Including design and drawing production for refractory parts, refractory material procurement, installation works, etc.
This pro contracting team handles everything from design to installation of glass kilns.
Our roles include the design of furnaces and preparation of the respective drawings, the procurement of refractories and installation/bricklaying services.
The advantages we offer are our design and drawing expertise based on 3D-modelling and the vast experience of the many glass furnace projects which we have been involved with. This means that we are able to offer proposals to our customers of the ways in which the design and operation of each furnace can be improved.
- ● We handle cold repair and construction projects for AGC Group-affiliated companies (mainly overseas).
- ● Our engineering group specializes in production technology for glass manufacturing plant.
- ● This group collaborates with AGC Group companies in Japan and overseas to determine plans and specifications and produce designs, or it sources designed projects from Japan or third countries, commissioning and supervising manufacturing.
- ● We support local manufacturing, installation, and commissioning processes, and contribute to the glass manufacturing business by getting glass production off to a smooth start.